Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Sisterhood Fun ...

Hello Everyone ... Darlene here ... welcome back for more Sisterhood fun!!  

Today we are playing with techniques ... specifically WAX-PAPER RESIST.  However, if there is another type of RESIST you would like to do & share, that would be fine too!!!   If you have never tried WAX-PAPER RESIST ... you can find a tutorial HERE ... give it a try ... it's a lot of fun!  Or, you can "kick it up a notch" and try the WAX-PAPER CUTTLEBUG RESIST technique ... the tutorial for this one can be seen HERE.


Now let's see what technique inspiration my "Sistahs" have to share with you ... 










Now it's your turn!  We look forward to seeing your creations and hope you have fun with this technique!  It's really easy and you'll be glad you tried it (if it's new to you)!  Remember to add your DIRECT link to Mister Linky below so we can come pay you a visit and see your masterpiece!! 





5 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

awesome - I will try this for sure!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

You Girls did a FAB job! I am totally diggin' each of your submissions this week! ROCK ON my Sistahs, my Friends!!!

Anonymous said...

Great cards, and a very good tutorial, going to have to give this technique a try!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Wow ladies! Your cards are fantastic. I love this technique.

Unknown said...

Girls these are fabulous! I love this look and how stunning on all of your cards! I have got to try it very soon!
Blessings,
Kim xXx