Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello and Welcome to The Sisterhood

My name is Terri Snode. I am thrilled to be one of the founding sisters and work with this group of amazing ladies. I have been stamping since 2004 and I am a member of Split Coast Stampers (tesno). I also have a personal blog -- Terri's Cards n More -- and would love to have you stop by. My style is more simplistic. I love working with vintage images and all of the wonderful designer papers out there. When possible, I love to get together with friends to share ideas. Please visit the Sisterhood often to join in on the challenges, tutorials and discussions.

6 comments:

TannyP said...

Yay Terri! I'm looking forward to seeing the challenges you have in store!

jjcreations said...

Looking forward to the challenges you set here!!!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo sistah, so excited!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

C said...

Hi Lisa,

Just popping in to say Congrats on winning the Release Day image from Ethereal Forest Designs!!

Do What You Love said...

Hi Teri, looking forward to all the fun! ;D

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

You are my newest Sis and through adoption LOL - I am so looking forward to getting to know you better and spend some quality time playing together!!