Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Letter B Winners

It's time to announce the winner's
of our "Letter B" challenge!
Thanks so much to everyone who entered this fun challenge.
Your projects were amazing!

So here we go . . .
Our TOP 3 SISTER badge goes to:
#10 - J Atterbury Creations




#22 - Caroline H                    

CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.

Now ... our TOP SISTER award goes to:
(drum roll please . . .)
CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog ... you have earned it!!

I hope you will come back tomorrow for a new
and fun challenge being hosted by Darlene!!
You won't want to miss it!!

3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Aaaaah I'm a Top Sister!!! Thank you so very much! I'm honoured to be in such gorgeous company! Congrats to all the other Sisters too! xxx

Caroline said...

Wowww! Thanks so much DT Ladies for choosing my card for a place for the Top 3. Wearing my badge with pride. Congrats for the other winners also! Greetings, Caroline.

Kylie gW said...

SOrry - I've been away - so glad to be a Top Sister! I really had fun with that letter b challenge. Thank u :)