Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Celebrating Women Winners

It's time to announce the winner's
of our "CELEBRATING WOMEN" challenge!
Thanks so much to everyone who joined in our fun!
So many wonderful entries ... I wish I could select you all!

So here we go . . .
Our TOP 3 SISTER badge goes to:
 
 

CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.

Now ... our TOP SISTER award goes to:
(drum roll please . . .)
CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog ... you have earned it!!

I hope you will come back tomorrow for a new
and fun challenge being hosted by Sistah Anna!!
You won't want to miss it!!

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card as top sister.
Hugs, Nicolette

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 I will proudly display the badge on my blog and a big congratulations to the winner and other top sisters
hugs
lorraine x