Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Challenge Winners



Happy Tuesday morning to you!

I want to thank each and every one of you for joining in our
fun challenge "Pumpkin Patch"!
Once again it was extremely hard to choose a winner
as each and ALL the entries were fabulous and so fun to see!!

Before I announce the winners, I want to invite you all 
to come back tomorrow for our new challenge as Terri
is our hostess and she has a fun one picked out,
plus I have seen the DT creations
and they are certainly going to get your mojo going as they are gorgeous!!!

Our TOP 3 SISTER AWARDS go to:


Isn't this just beautiful!  It made me want to get out my fall decorations
and start decorating my house...well done!!





I love, love the simplicity of this, and who could resist a
colorful pumpkin like this, let alone the Cinderella pumpkin!!


#30 Kuni

This cute and adorable card made me smile!
Looks like little Mr. Mouse wasn't quite sure
if he chose the right pumpkin!!


Congratulations to you all !!  Beautifully created!!
Please  take your "TOP 3" badges from the sidebar.

And now onto our Top Sister Award!!


Super cute card that looks like it came right out of the Pumpkin Patch!!


Faith, please take your TOP SISTER Award from our sidebar!

Thank you all for entering our challenge, like I said above,
you all did a fabulous job with you projects...and we hope you will
join us tomorrow for our new challenge!!

Have fun creating!!!
Diane

No comments: