Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Die-lirious and Punchy Winners

My goodness, is it nearly November? I can't believe how quickly time goes by. The holiday season will be here before we know it. So, before the rush begins I want to announce the winners of our challenge.

What amazing entries for our Die-lirious and Punchy challenge. It really was hard to choose a top winner and three top sisters from all your fabulous projects. I have been inspired to try some new techniques and revive some that I haven't tried in quite a while. 

Congratulations to our winners! Beautiful work, ladies.

Top Three
(in no particular order)

Number 30 - Bethie J



 Number 5 - Ursula Uphof




 Number 22 - Stampartpapel

 DIENAMITES DESIGN TEAM BLOG HOP


Top Sister

Number 26 - Maryvonne


Don't forget to grab your badge and display it on your blog.

Thank you to all the participants. Hope to see you in our next challenge that begins tomorrow with Darlene as our host.

1 comment:

ursula Uphof said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3. I am so happy. and congratulations to all the winners.
Ursula xxx