Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Paper Piecing/Paper Piercing Winners

Hello Sisterhood Friends!
Sorry for the delay in announcing our winners!
Crazy week around here and I must admit 'I Dropped The Ball' on this one!

WOW!  So many FABULOUS entries ...
It was REALLY  HARD to choose ...
Thanks to all who participated and inspired us with your fabulous
piecing and piercing!

SO ...
without further ado here are the winners!

Top 3 Winners:





And our Top Sister Award goes to


CONGRATULATIONS!!!
FABULOUS creations everyone!
Please be sure to grab your Top 3 or Winner's badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs. 

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a fun new challenge hosted by Lisa.
She has a photo/color inspiration for you ... 
you won't want to miss it!

3 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Sisters! Thanks so much for a top 3 pick. This is a first for me here. Thanks so much!!
Huge hugs!
Sarah

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, such a lovely surprise.
Sorry it's taken me so long to say thank you.
Pauline
x

Darnell said...

I just noticed this, sisters, and I'm so thrilled to be the winner for this challenge!! Congratulations to all the other worthy winners!! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell