Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lots of Layers Winners . . .

OH MY STARS!
What FABULOUS entries we had for our LOTS OF LAYERS challenge!  Making it so difficult to choose only a few winners!  You are ALL WINNERS in our opinion!

But since the rule says 1 Winner - 3 Top Picks, 
I guess I'll have to narrow it down.
So ... here we go ...

Our TOP 3 SISTERS
(in no particular order)
are:

#89 Marina


#4 Nancy Dynes

#42 Amelia
G45_SecretGarden

 
 And, our TOP SISTER AWARD 
goes to:

#11 Pamellia Johnson


Congratulations ladies! 
Don't forget to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog. 

Thanks so much to all who participated!  
We LOVE being inspired by YOU!
Please come back tomorrow when Lisa B. will be our hostess and the challenge will be honoring Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Extending hugs and love to all those amazing ladies who have either fought or are fighting breast cancer!
Hope to see you then ...

6 comments:

Marina said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much for choosing me in your Top 3. I'm so proud :O).
Congratulations to the other winners.

Hugs,
Marina

Terri's Cards N More said...

Wow! What amazing projects. Congratulations to the winners of our Top Awards. Thanks to everyone who participated. Your entries were gorgeous.

Lisa B said...

WOW Ladies, I am speechless about these beauties! They are GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us. Congrats on the win!

Pamellia said...

Holy cow, thank you for choosing my card for your Top Sister Award! Wow, I am just tickled and completely honoured! Congratulations to Amelia, Nancy and Marina as well, gorgeous cards! I will be back tomorrow for your next wonderful challenge! Thanks again, big hugs :)

Diane said...

Congrats to the winners, I imagine it was so hard to pick...all were stunning..thank you all for joining in with us and hope to see you all back for the next challenge!!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 3. I am so proud to display my badge on my blog. Congratulations to the other winners. Love the new challenge.
Amelia