Monday, September 9, 2013

Back to School winners

Lisa B here to announce the winners from our Back to School challenge.  Fabulous entries ladies!! You all did such a wonderful job and I enjoyed seeing all the different creations.  Thank you for playing along with us.  Now onto the winners....




Top Sister goes to....

 #11 Tracey Brossart

Congrats ladies! Make sure you grab your badges from our sidebar and display them with pride! You did an amazing job!! Thank you for playing along with our Back to School challenge.  Tune in Wednesday for another great challenge.  Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Jackie W said...

Thank you so much for choosing my album as Top 3!! I'm so excited and blessed! Thank you for your amazing inspiration! :)
Jackie

JanR said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! You've made my day!

Joanne said...

How exciting to be featured on your blog! I am honored!
Joanne xo