Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Say It Loud!

Well this week's challenge is indeed that for me....a heck of a challenge. Say It Loud! Make a card or project using only a sentiment, no images or pictures. I first thought this wasn't going to be too hard because I had great sentiments that I absolutely adore. Turns out, using NO other images or pictures was tough. I'd have a great background in my head, then realize that was stamping images and redouble my efforts. I guess even with that in mind, I cheated a bit because I had two sentiments.

What do you think?

The sisters really created some beauties!





So now let's see what you've got. Show us your Sentimental creations.

You have until 8 pm (EST) on Sunday, June 2nd to link up your creations and
the winners will be announced on June 4th.

Please remember to follow these few simple rules:
  • No backlinking
  • Three (3) entry limit
  • Must follow challenge theme to qualify for prize (when one is available)
  • Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
  • We would certainly appreciate you turning OFF the word verification 





1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

What a fun challenge! I make a lot of cards with just the sentiment! I love seeing a challenge that showcases that! :-)))