Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anything but a card WINNERS!!!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!! Sorry this post is late but we had such a hard time going through all those great challenges. I was blown away by all the projects. It was so, so hard only to pick 4 projects out of all the ones that were submitted. Don't forget that there is a couple more days left to submit your projects in the 1-2-3 challenge. We hope you are enjoying our new challenges so far...I know I am!! Here are the winners for last week challenges.


Top Sister ~ MS Plum





Congratulations ladies! You did amazing work and wowed us with your creativity. Thank you for sharing your projects with us. Grab the proper badges from our sidebar and display them with pride...you all deserve it!!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Congrats to all the winners! Beautiful creations. :)

Leanne said...

Thank you soooo much for picking me in the top 3!! I've grabbed my badge and it's displayed proudly on my blog!! Congrats to the rest of the winners!!

Diane Davies said...

Congrats ladies! These are such fabulous creations.

Micki said...

Congratulations girls. All the entries were gorgeous!

Fern said...

Thank you sooo much for choosing the layout of my little gd as a Top 3... I will proudly display your badge on my blog!!!!! And congratulations to the other winners!!! You made my day!!! Hugs!!!

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Thank you so much for the Top Sister Award!
COngrats to the other winners, lots of great creations here!